- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Building Size: 190 Sq m²
- Land Size: 713 Sq m²
- Garage: 4
Room to Bloom from Tots to Teens
Homes of this size, in this location are keenly sought after. This one is certainly worth getting excited about.
Built in the 1970s by the current owner and refreshed for modern living it is now time for the next family to move in and enjoy.
The versatile layout allows a range of options for living, working, playing and entertaining.
Look at what we have:
– Great sun until late
– Open plan kitchen/dining
– Open plan lounge room with big windows that take advantage of the sun and the far reaching vista across the suburb to the sea.
– Conservatory extends the living area and is great for entertaining or relaxing while you soak up the sun
– Four bedrooms
– Two bathrooms (main bedroom is ensuite)
– Second separate living room
– Garage with internal access so convenient on those cold wet Wellington days
– A carport and extra off street parking
– 713m2 (approx.) section with potential for further development
So if you need space to S-P-R-E-A-D out and room for extended family, teenagers to escape, boarders or overseas students, frequent guests, operating a home business or trades equipment storage this home is certainly a must see.
For Sale by Tender. Tenders close Thursday 29th June at 2pm (not selling prior)
So we look forward to seeing you at one of the open homes or call Lana or Lance for a private viewing. First Open Home this Sunday 11th June 3.00 – 4.00pm.
Agency reference #: KBN20110
Agent for this listing
Office: 04 3900101
Mobile: 022 6212001