- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Building Size: 120 Sq m²
- Land Size: 491 Sq m²
- Garage: 2
Bring out the Best – Enjoy The Rest
After being in the same family for over thirty years it’s now someone else’s chance to own this well loved, unpretentious home. It’s functional and very comfortable throughout so you can live in it and love it as it is, or take the opportunity to renovate, rejuvenate, and reap the rewards. Set on a flat sunny section in a cul de sac, away from the main thoroughfare, you can enjoy a less public and more tranquil lifestyle.
* Slightly elevated to capture maximum sun – easy walk on access
* Original character features – timber floors, wooden beams,beautiful glass doors,central hallway, high stud
* Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes (master has huge floor to ceiling wardrobes)
* Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
* Spacious kitchen with a huge pantry,plenty of cupboards, and an adjoining casual study/snacking area
* The separate kitchen, separate dining room, separate lounge, and separate sitting room all flow together – great for entertaining and family gatherings but can all be closed off for a more intimate feel.
* Enclosed back porch
* Insulation in the ceiling,under the floor, plus two gas heaters create a pleasant warm living environment
* Glass houses and areas for the enthusiastic gardener to cultivate
* Fully fenced,safe,secure for kids and pets
* Private outdoor spaces to sit, relax and soak up the sun
* Two joined garages
The perfect location to dash to the bus around the corner, stroll to the Kilbirnie shopping centre, take a leisurely walk to Lyall Bay beach or make the short drive to the city. A fantastic find for those who need to be close to everything,or work in the eastern and southern suburbs. With all these features, it’s certainly a property worth getting excited about.
OPEN HOMES: Thursday 30 August 5.30 – 6.00pm Sunday 2 Sept 1.30 – 2.30pm
Thursday 6 Sept 5.30 – 6.00pm Sunday 9 Sept 1.30 – 2.30pm
Sunday 16 Sept 1.30 – 2.30pm Or call us for a private viewing.
DEADLINE SALE: 4.00pm Wednesday 19 Sept ( Not selling prior )
Agent for this listing
Office: 04 3900101
Mobile: 022 6212001