- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Building Size: 80 Sq m²
- Land Size: 628 Sq m²
If location matters to you then you’ll love this super cute 1940s home. Set on a 628m2 flat section bathed in all day sun this home is perfect for first home buyers, home renovators or investors.
– Blue chip location
– Plenty of scope to add value
– Two double bedrooms
– Spacious sunny separate lounge
– Wonderful timber doors throughout
– Great outdoor space with loads of potential
– Located close to the popular Northland village and buses
– Zoned for Northland School, Wellington College and Wellington Girls College
Here is your chance to own your own home and stamp your own personal touches or with 36 Kaihuia (next door) on the market at the same time, buy both and develop the sites. The options and opportunities are there.
The property is tenanted (shift workers) and viewings need to be pre planned well in advance.
For Sale by Tender: Tenders close Wednesday 4th December at 2pm
Open Home: Sunday 24th Nov – 11:30am – 12:15pm
Agent for this listing
Office: 04 3900101
Mobile: 022 6212001