- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Building Size: 196 Sq m²
- Land Size: 407 Sq m²
Surroundings You’ll Love to Come Home To
There are so many reasons to love this gorgeous home that has been renovated and upgraded to a high standard for a modern lifestyle. Building on its lovely bones, special attention has been paid to maintain the original Victorian style. Brimming with charm and character features it really has the WOW factor and will surprise and delight the minute you step inside the gate. So if you had given up hope of finding a cool house in a hot location – REJOICE!
* 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and cupboards
* Plenty of storage inside and under the house
* A heat pump and gas open fire create a cosy warm living environment
* 2 bathrooms (main bathroom has a claw foot bath, shower cubicle, vanity, laundry shute and a separate toilet/second bathroom has a toilet, shower and hand basin)
* The social kitchen, semi open dining room and lounge flow together out to the deck where you can sit, soak up the sun and enjoy alfresco dining any time of the day
* Head downstairs to the 4th bedroom/office, second bathroom, laundry and huge multi purpose Man Cave that provides space for personal projects, teens retreat, kids playroom, studio, workshop, home gym or whatever else you want it to be
* Relax and unwind in the private, tranquil surroundings of the garden, resplendent with well established native plants, shrubs, trees and resident Tui
* Small garage
* Located in the heart of Newtown, you can dash to the shops, catch the bus to the outer suburbs and beaches, or walk to the city.
This is a fantastic find for professionals working from home, those who love entertaining, those who’s have frequent house guests, and anyone who needs space for young children to spread out, teenagers to escape and adults to pursue their hobbies and interests. Just move in and enjoy surroundings you’ll love coming home to and never want to leave.
Buyer Enquiry Over $875,000
DEADLINE SALE: 2.00pm Wednesday 2nd December 2015
Agent for this listing
Office: 04 3900101
Mobile: 022 6212001