- Deadline sale
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Building Size: 140 Sq m²
- Land Size: 465 Sq m²
- Garage: 1
SUN – SPACE – SITUATION
If you value sun, space and scenery in a cul de sac away from the main thoroughfare in a good neighbourhood then you’ll love living here.
After being in the same family for almost forty years, it’s now someone else’s chance to live in this well loved home just the way it is or use some creative flair to enhance to your own taste.
It’s comfortable and spacious with room to S-P-R-E-A-D out with a versatile layout that gives a choice of living options for * Intergenerational living * Teenagers to escape * Frequent guests * Boarders or overseas students * Operating a home run business
Look at what you get.
* Three double bedrooms
* Bathroom with a vanity, bath, separate shower and separate toilet
* Separate kitchen with adjoining dining and living rooms
* A gas fire and electric wall heater for a cosy warm environment on those chilly days
* A deck and patio perfect to sit and relax soak up the sun and enjoy BBQs and outdoor living
* Drive on to a single garage
* West facing outlook across the suburb
* One double bedroom
* Separate living room
* Bathroom with a vanity, separate shower and separate toilet
* Under deck outdoor space
* A large section ideal for kids to explore
* Established trees and an abundance of bird life
It’s a great opportunity in a great location – leave the car in the garage to dash to the bus and the shops, stroll to kindy, play centre and schools or take a leisurely walk to the cinema, park and the beach via the path down to Mersey St.
With a choice of routes you can drive to major shopping centres, the airport, hospitals, universities and the city.
Island Bay is a vibrant community with so much to offer. What more could you want.
RV $880,000 Deadline Sale: 3.00pm Wednesday 13 February 2019 (not selling prior)
OPEN HOMES: Thursday 31 Jan 6.30 – 7.00pm Sunday 3 Feb. 3.30 – 4.30pm Thursday 7 Feb 6.30 – 7.00pm Sunday 10 Feb. 3.30 – 4.30pm
Agent for this listing
Office: 04 3900101
Mobile: 022 6212001