- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Building Size: 110 Sq m²
- Land Size: 410 Sq m²
- Garage: 1
Dreaming of the White Picket Fence?
This house will be well sought after. Located on the flat and in a great position, this house will continue to surprise you and excite you. Perfect as it is, or put in a bit of effort and reap the rewards. I get the feeling a family will want to come into this property, put their own stamp on it and enjoy it for many years to come!!!
This house will tick a lot of boxes so lets start at the front of the house and move back.
– White picket fence
– Single car garaging (close to the front door for easy access inside)
– Simple low maintenance green frontage
– Gorgeous Bay window
– Great afternoon sun strikes the front of the house.
– Nice wood wall panelling as you enter via the front door
– 3 double bedrooms
– Nice size bathroom (shower over bath, toilet and vanity)
– Hallway links to both lounge and kitchen.
– Lounge links into dining which links into the kitchen
– Access to out back via a deck area that comes off the dining area allowing easy indoor/outdoor flow
– Separate laundry off the kitchen
– Second access to out back via a door by the laundry
– Fantastic sizeable flat green backyard
– Backyard is perfect for the kids to play on, kick a ball up against the concrete wall or play cricket down the concrete strip.
– Garden shed to hold the tools
– More storage options under the deck and also under the house
I have no doubt that this house will be under huge demand! The location, the boxes ticked, the back yard and the HUGE potential is calling out to all buyers. Come and have a look and you make up your own mind about your plans ahead with this one!!!
For Sale by Deadline. Deadline closes Wednesday 14th October at 2pm (It will not be sold prior)
Open Homes this Wednesday 5:30pm – 6:30pm and Sunday 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Agent for this listing
Office: 04 3900101
Mobile: 022 6212001